Brewery Vivant is currently looking for an experienced (3+ yrs) hot line cook to join our from-scratch kitchen. Please come in and drop resume with Chef at kitchen door! Days, Nights and Weekends are a must for availability.
Skill set needed:
- Basic kitchen knowledge (knife skills, basic kitchen equipment use, etc.)
- Ability to understand and follow recipes
- Work in fast-paced work environment
- Ability to cook proteins to desired temps
- Reliable in transportation and work ethic
- Able to work clean and organized
- Positive attitude
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 3 years Culinary Experience
- ServSafe certification is a plus, not required
- Competitive starting wages, based on experience
- Health, Vision, and Dental as well as 401K benefits for full time employees after 60 days
- 8 hours of paid volunteer time annually
- Additional benefits after first year of employment
- Education opportunities such as ServSafe certification, Cicerone certification and Allergen Certification with long
If interested come into the kitchen through the back door (by the brewery bay door) with a resume and ask for Chef.
Brewery Vivant is committed to creating an inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.